COVID-19 Measures for PJ’s Party & Childcare Centre.
- We have reduced our capacity on the premises to 50 people (incl. staff).
- We have a new pre-booking system for our playframe slots which allows us to control capacity.
- We encourage all customers to use contactless payment or card payment where possible.
- Please follow standard social distancing guidelines and queue guides.
- There are multiple hand sanitisers located across the premises.
- In addition to our daily deep cleaning schedule, we use a fogging machine to sanitise the entire playframe and other regularly touched surfaces.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitised after each use.
- Please do not move tables as they have been distanced according to HSE advice.
- We have installed screens at our reception and coffee shop.
- We check temperatures of staff and customers before entrance to the premises.
- We strongly advise that all adults attending the premises wear a mask when moving about the centre.
- Please keep all of your belongings and child’s belongings at the table you are sitting at.
- Encourage your child to sanitise regularly, especially after using the bathroom and before eating.
- Please adhere to the rules of play and remember that there are no adults allowed on the playframe.
Take Care and Stay Safe